Cellulose Insulation St Paul
If you want insulation that is environmentally friendly, as well as budget friendly, cellulose insulation is your best bet. And when you need cellulose insulation in St Paul, call on Lewis Insulation!
Here are a few good reasons cellulose insulation is so eco- and budget-friendly:
- Cellulose is made out of recycled newspaper and does not require as much energy to manufacture as fiberglass.
- It resists fire, insects and mold because it is chemically treated to do so.
- Cellulose better resists air flow and helps prevent the upward movement of air that is caused by differences in temperature. Did you know the R-value of cellulose insulation actually improves during the cold weather?
- Over time, you don’t have to worry about cellulose insulation losing its energy-saving abilities.
- When we come to your home to install the cellulose insulation, it will not settle.
- It is not toxic, nor will it rot or decay.
- This type of insulation is great for new attics, existing attics, garages, pole buildings and more!
More Reasons for Cellulose Insulation
Cellulose insulation helps you keep your home at a comfortable temperature all year round. It can help you save on heating and cooling bills. So no matter where you need insulation installed, we can help. We have installed insulation in many different homes, rooms, pole buildings and more!
For more than 35 years, Lewis Insulation has been installing cellulose insulation and more in homes in this area. We are a trusted name in insulation and with good reason! We pride ourselves on our high quality customer service and topnotch work. Why not give us a call today to see how we can help your home stay warm in the winter and cool in the summer.
St Paul Cellulose Insulation
For more information on cellulose insulation in St Paul, call Lewis Insulation at 763-477-2612 or you can contact us for a Free Estimate.