Blown-in Cellulose Insulation
Loose-Fill Insulation – St. Michael Contractors
Lewis Insulation installs blown-in cellulose insulation in both new and existing attics and walls, as well as garages, pole buildings etc. Cellulose insulation is manufactured from recycled newspaper. It is non-toxic, and will not rot, decay, or contribute to mold growth.
Reasons to use Cellulose Insulation:
- Cellulose insulation is considered “green” as it is made from recycled newspaper and requires less energy to manufacture than fiberglass insulation.
- Cellulose insulation is chemically treated to resist fire, insects and mold.
- Cellulose has a better resistance to air flow and prevents the upward movement of air caused by temperature differences. The R-value of cellulose insulation actually improves during cold weather.
- Cellulose insulation will not lose its energy-saving abilities over time.
- When Cellulose insulation is properly installed (blown-in) in exterior walls (dense pack method), it will not settle.
Cellulose Insulation Experts at Your Service
Contact us today to install cellulose insulation by calling 763-447-2612 or contact us. Serving St Michael and the entire Twin Cities Metro.