Closed cell spray foam insulation is fast becoming one of the most popular types of insulation for homes of all shapes and sizes. There are plenty of reasons for its growing popularity: a high R-value, a lack of settling and more. Lewis Insulation specializes in installing closed cell spray foam insulation in Maple Grove and… Read more »
Posts Tagged: facts about closed cell spray foam insulation
- Has Your Home Been Trying to Tell You Something this Winter?
- How Proper Attic Ventilation Can Help Prevent Ice Dams this Winter
- Attic Insulation Contrast & Compare: Fiberglass Vs. Cellulose
- Spray Foam Insulation: What It’s Made of & How It Works
- How Attic Insulation Keeps Your Home Cooler During the Summer